Information about The Carrs Angling Lakes
(SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT – SPECIMEN LAKE COMING SOON FOR 2020! DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER THIS YEAR. THE NEW 3 ACRE LAKE WILL BE RAN SEPARATE TO THE CURRENT COMPLEX AND A LINK TO ITS OWN WEBSITE WILL APPEAR HERE IN THE WINTER)…..
THE CARRS ANGLING LAKES…
The lakes are available for booking matches.
We hold our own annual open match each year, open to all. The date of the match will be advertised in good time.
For more details on organising a club match please phone 07855 219 066
- Four very well stocked mixed coarse fishing lakes.
- Onsite Coaching Available
- New onsite TACKLE SHOP Proudly Fully Stocked by MPW ANGLING – www.mpwangling.co.uk
- Cold Drinks, Hot Drinks, Snacks and a selection of sandwiches and cakes.
- Regular Friendly Open Matches for Everyone of ALL Abilities.
- There is a Toilet on Site.
- There is Ample Free Parking.
- Otter Proof Fence.
- 96 Firm, Well Spaced Pegs.
- Many Pegs Are Wheel Chair Accessible With a Carer.
Day Ticket Prices – All Tickets are purchased whilst fishing on the bank.
March 1st – September 30th
After 4pm £8.00
Junior (12 & Under) £8.00
Senior Citizen £8.00
October 1st – December 13th All £8
Season Ticket Prices
Season tickets run from March 1st to October 31st each year. Contact Frank on 07855219066 for details.
Senior citizen £140.00
Rules of the Fishery
1. Barbless hooks only, NO MICRO-BARBS.
2. Carp Friendly Keep-nets only, must be emptied every 5 hours.
3. No fish over 5lbs to be held in Keep-nets.
4. All nets must be clean and dry prior to fishing.
5. All anglers must be in possession of a disgorger and have access to a landing net.
6. NO braided hook lengths.
7. NO fish to be held in towels or cloths.
8. NO fish to be removed from site, anyone caught doing so WILL BE PROSECUTED.
9. No Cat/Dog Meat.
10. Zero Tolerance on Litter, use bin in carpark. Littering is a crime punishable by law on this fishery.
NO DOGS, EVEN TO BE WALKED
No Bike Riding, No Fires, No damaging of ANY vegetation, trees, plants etc
We have tried to keep our rule list as short as possible, if any of the rules 1-10 OR the extra guideline rules are broken, anglers will be asked to leave the site permanently. The above short list of rules are extremely important to keep the fishery and fish clean and healthy and will be enforced with this in mind.
Tel. 07855 219 066
Please note: Winter months opening times are variable on weather, please phone ahead in harsh weather for info on opening times.