Rules of the Fishery
1. Barbless hooks only, NO MICRO-BARBS.
2. Carp Friendly Keep-nets only, must be emptied every 5 hours.
3. No fish over 5lbs to be held in Keep-nets.
4. All nets must be clean and dry prior to fishing.
5. All anglers must be in possession of a disgorger and have access to a landing net.
6. NO braided hook lengths.
7. NO fish to be held in towels or cloths.
8. NO fish to be removed from site, anyone caught doing so WILL BE PROSECUTED.
9. No Cat/Dog Meat.
10. Zero Tolerance on Litter, use bin in carpark. Littering is a crime punishable by law on this fishery.
NO DOGS, EVEN TO BE WALKED
No Bike Riding, No Fires, No damaging of ANY vegetation, trees, plants etc
We have tried to keep our rule list as short as possible, if any of the rules 1-10 OR the extra guideline rules are broken, anglers will be asked to leave the site permanently. The short list of rules are extremely important to keep the fishery and fish clean and healthy and will be enforced with this in mind.
Thank you for helping to keep the complex clean.